Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Public Service Announcement

For some time, many of us have wondered, "Who is Jack Shit?"  We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, "You don't know Jack Shit!"  Well, thanks to my efforts, you can now respond effectively:
Jack Shit is the only son of Awe Shit who married O Shit.  In turn Jack Shit married Noe Shit and had six children: Holie Shit, Giva Shit, Fulla Shit, Bull Shit, and the twins Deep Shit and Dip Shit.  Deep Shit married Dumb Shit, a highschool dropout.  After 15 years, Jack and Noe Shit got divorced and she married Ted Sherlock and became Noe Shit Sherlock.  Meanwhile Dip Shit married Lota Shit and had a child with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Shit.  Fulla Shit and Give Shit married the Happens brothers in a double wedding.  The newspaper invited everyone to the Shit-Happens wedding.  Bull Shit traveled the world and returned home with an Italian bride, Pisa Shit. 
So from now on, no one can tell you that you don't know Jack Shit!
 
You're welcome.  You can thank me later :)

1 comment:

Laura Bray said...

Hi Jenn! Love this post-you made me giggle. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comment. I was just thinking about adding velcro myself yesterday! Great minds think alike.

You have a lot of blogs! Which one is your main craft blog? I'd love to check-out your work.